Legal Options at the Law Office of Tiffany L. Andrews, P.C.
Folsom Family Law Services
When facing a family-related dispute or issue, you have several legal options to choose from as a means of resolving the matter. At the Law Office of Tiffany L. Andrews, P.C., we offer representation and guidance in many different forms. Sit down with us during a consultation to discover which approach may be right for you.
Your Legal Options
No two family law cases are the same, which means no two cases should be resolved with exactly the same approach. At the Law Office of Tiffany L. Andrews, P.C., we believe in tailoring our representation to meet the unique needs of your family.
Legal options at our firm include:
- Collaborative law: This legal process allows parties to work with their individual lawyers and other family law professionals to reach a resolution outside of court.
- Mediation: As an alternative dispute resolution method, mediation is a cost-effective alternative to litigation.
- Litigation: If you cannot resolve your case through negotiation or mediation, you may need to turn to litigation. Our trial lawyers can represent you every step of the way.
- Cooperative litigation: If you cannot get the other party to cooperate but you want to avoid fighting in court, cooperative litigation might be the right choice for you. Cooperate litigation is stress-free and effective for many kinds of cases.
- Full scope services: When you retain the Law Office of Tiffany L. Andrews, P.C. for full scope services, we’ll handle every aspect of your family matter from start to finish.
- Unbundled services: If you cannot afford or do not want to retain an attorney for full scope services, you can instead choose our unbundled services for guidance through specific aspects of your case.
- Self-represented services: If you have decided to represent yourself in your family matter, you can come to the Law Office of Tiffany L. Andrews, P.C. to ask questions and receive legal advice or guidance.
I am very lucky to have Tiffany Andrews as my attorney!- kvitkoolga
Amazing Family Law Attorney!- Chad
Review of Tiffany Andrews- George
Hard Working- Previous Client
Dedicated and Professional- Previous Client
2015 Certified Family Law Specialist, State Bar of CA, Board of Legal Specialization
2011 Certified Welfare Law Specialist by NACC, Accredited by the CA State Bar Board of Legal Specialization
Active in the Local Community
Involved in the State Legislative Process