Self-Represented Services in Folsom
Legal Guidance during Self-Representation
A large majority of society is not in a position financially to hire an attorney when they face the burden of having to deal with the legal system. Other times, you may simply want to represent yourself but have a few questions. Regardless of which is the case, having some form of legal guidance through this process while you are representing yourself may be useful. If this describes your situation, the Law Office of Tiffany L. Andrews, P.C. can help.
We assist clients who are opting to represent themselves by:
- Offering legal advice through consultations
- Pointing you to the correct legal documents you should be using in your legal matter
- Reviewing documents for you and providing suggested changes
- Drafting limited documents in your case to ensure it is prepared correctly
- Giving you guidance on how to conduct discovery to seek information from the other side or how to present yourself in court
To learn more about our self-represented legal services, contact the Law Office of Tiffany L. Andrews, P.C. at (916) 794-4576.
Seek Assistance from Law Office of Tiffany L. Andrews, P.C.
If you are choosing to represent yourself, you will be facing unfamiliar court procedures and an unclear understanding of your rights and options. This may put you at a disadvantage. Working with the Law Office of Tiffany L. Andrews, P.C. can help you overcome this disadvantage.
A do-it-yourself approach does not have to result in disaster if you have a helpful and professional guide you can turn to with questions and concerns. Our family law attorneys in Folsom understand that sometimes, legal representation is just not financially viable. We are eager to serve as your resource when representing yourself.
Self-representation with additional guidance from the Law Office of Tiffany L. Andrews, P.C. may be right for you if:
- You have enough time and attention to devote to your case
- You want to have more control over your legal fees
- You only need help with certain aspects of your case
- You feel confident representing yourself but have a few questions about your rights or options
To learn more about how we can help individuals representing themselves in family matters, contact (916) 794-4576. We serve clients in Folsom, Northern California, and surrounding counties.
I am very lucky to have Tiffany Andrews as my attorney!- kvitkoolga
Amazing Family Law Attorney!- Chad
Review of Tiffany Andrews- George
Hard Working- Previous Client
Dedicated and Professional- Previous Client
2015 Certified Family Law Specialist, State Bar of CA, Board of Legal Specialization
2011 Certified Welfare Law Specialist by NACC, Accredited by the CA State Bar Board of Legal Specialization
Active in the Local Community
Involved in the State Legislative Process