Join Our Family Law Firm in Folsom
The Law Office of Tiffany L. Andrews, P.C. is a leader in the family law community and is one of the fastest growing family law firms in Folsom. We are growing so quickly and successfully that we need to find more amazing people to become part of our family!
Join our team of fun and hardworking people who enjoy coming to work every day. You’ll be challenged every day but also recognized and rewarded for your contributions. We are always seeking great employees with experience in family law!
We are currently looking to hire:
- Paralegal: You will be tasked with helping our attorneys with casework, general case management, some client interactions, legal research, and more. Paralegal certification is required.
- Family Law Associate Attorney: You will be tasked to handle family law cases managed directly by our lead attorneys. Associate Attorneys are expected to be able to handle cases from start to finish on their own, but the capability of working as a team is also highly encouraged.
- Legal Secretary: You will be tasked with creating legal documents, like motions and summons. You should also expect to be called upon for miscellaneous help, like assisting with legal research for some cases.
- Client Intake Specialist: You are usually the first person new and returning clients meet at our law firm, either in person or on the phone. You must have fantastic and friendly people skills that help our clients feel welcome and at ease. You will also be tasked with identifying actionable cases our law firm would benefit from accepting.
- File Clerk: You will be in charge of case file creation and management. File clerks may also have miscellaneous duties assigned to them by lead and associate attorneys as needed.
If you are interested in applying for an open position, please email your resume and cover letter to Tiffany Andrews, our Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.