We are pleased to announce that Attorney Tiffany L. Andrews has been named as one of the best Folsom Divorce Attorneys (2022) by Expertise.com. Receiving an A+ in both reputation and professionalism, Attorney Andrews is qualified to help families navigate the complex legalities of family law and dependency law matters.
The Selection Process
Expertise.com aims to help clients find and connect with high-quality, reliable attorneys (and other experts) in local areas. In selecting the top Folsom attorneys, candidates were scored based on 25 criteria in the following categories:
- Availability, using public databases and referrals to determine what services are available and identify candidates based on how approachable, responsive, and available they are
- Qualifications, investigating each candidate’s credentials. Licenses, and background
- Reputation, using public records to analyze each candidate’s average client review across multiple platforms
- Experience, narrowing down the candidate pool by examining their years of experience and primary area of expertise
- Professionalism, having potential clients call each candidate (and/or company) to determine how professional, kind, and knowledgeable they are
The Expertise.com team evaluated 57 different attorneys, and only 19 divorce attorneys are named as “top picks” for divorce attorneys in Folsom. To learn more about their selection process or Expertise.com itself, visit their website.
About Attorney Tiffany L. Andrews
Attorney Tiffany L. Andrews is a Certified Family Law and Child Welfare Law Specialist who specializes in family law and dependency law. She is a graduate of the California State University of Sacramento (B.S. in Criminal Justice) and the University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law (Juris Doctorate, Law). She has been sworn into the State Courts of California, the federal court of United States District Court (Eastern District of California), and the United States Supreme Court.
Tiffany has also received a host of awards and honors from multiple institutions, including but not limited to Super Lawyers, AVVO (Clients’ Choice Award), the Leonard E. Oldwin Memorial Award, and the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys. Learn more about Tiffany L. Andrews, CWLS, CFLS, and her many accomplishments by reviewing her attorney bio.
Contact Our Esteemed Attorneys Today
At the Law Office of Tiffany L. Andrews, P.C., we work exclusively on family law cases. We are dedicated to helping families through this transition by offering high-quality, compassionate legal counsel. Our family law attorneys are equipped to handle cases, such as:
- Protective orders
- Property division
- LGBTQ+ family matters
- Legal separation
- Foster parent representation
- Domestic violence
- Domestic partnerships
- Child support
- Child Protective Services (CPS) investigations
- Child custody & visitation
To learn more about our services or schedule a case consultation, call (916) 794-4576 or complete our online contact form. Known for our professionalism, legal expertise, litigation and negotiation skills, kindness, you can trust our team to help you find a favorable resolution to your case.