Unbundled Legal Services in Folsom
Also Serving Families in Northern California & Surrounding Counties
Unbundled legal services are where you hire an attorney for a specific task instead of full scope representation.
This may include:
- Hiring an attorney just to consult and provide advice only
- Hiring an attorney to just prepare your motion or respond to a motion
- Hiring an attorney to only represent you on a specific day in court
- Hiring an attorney to just handle your child custody and visitation issues in your dissolution or legal separation
With unbundled services, the other side’s attorney is required to speak with you on any issues that you are not having your attorney specifically handle. Otherwise, as it relates to the specific issue your attorney is handling, the other side’s attorney is legally not permitted to talk to you.
At the Law Office of Tiffany L. Andrews, P.C., we offer unbundled services to families in Folsom, Fairfield, and beyond.
To learn more, call us at (916) 794-4576 or contact us online.
When to Choose Unbundled Legal Services
This scope of services is usually ideal either when you feel confident that you do not need representation in other areas and/or you are on a budget and trying to use your limited resources where it matters most to you.
You may want to choose unbundled legal services if:
- You have enough time to devote to your case
- You want to avoid substantial legal fees
- You only need legal assistance with certain aspects of your case
- You just have a few questions about your rights or options
- You’re not sure if you have a viable cause to pursue a case or appeal
We are happy to sit and discuss your situation with you if you are unsure whether unbundled or full scope services are right for you. Our team can help you find the right approach to your unique case.
Get in touch with us today by calling (916) 794-4576. Our Folsom family lawyers look forward to working with you.
I am very lucky to have Tiffany Andrews as my attorney!- kvitkoolga
Amazing Family Law Attorney!- Chad
Review of Tiffany Andrews- George
Hard Working- Previous Client
Dedicated and Professional- Previous Client
2015 Certified Family Law Specialist, State Bar of CA, Board of Legal Specialization
2011 Certified Welfare Law Specialist by NACC, Accredited by the CA State Bar Board of Legal Specialization
Active in the Local Community
Involved in the State Legislative Process